Machinima Director's Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old man I am... but I play....

3 posters

Go down

Old man I am... but I play.... Empty Old man I am... but I play....

Post  Gabriel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:27 pm

MMO'S! Yeah!
Okay... I don't just play MMO's but they do take up a lot of spare time I should be using in expanding my client, agent and casting director databases. Thing is... been gaming since I was about 5 and at the moment I play a heck of a lot of Rift. Definitely a win over most of the current and past titles. And I've played a lot of MMO's.

Yes, the new starwars is coming out but I really cba with it all... because Rift offers a lot of versatile play and is keeping me very entertained atm and will be streaming my 'playtime' over Justin.tv once I'm home from Sweden (Tomorrow). Then when Diablo 3 comes out... well now... there goes my life.

Must... remain... in control... upon D3's release...

But will hosting/casting a Diablo 3 channel once I got my hands on a collectors copy. My first collectors game purchase... ever! (Note: The Col.Ed. will be actually purchased for me, so... technically it won't be my first but the essence of the notion exists)

The end.

P.s. If you enjoy MMO's and not yet tried out Rift, let me know via pm with your email address. I'll ping you an invite for a 7 day free trial... becoming one of my 'Chosen'. (Title from gaining access to the game via invite)
Gabriel Wolf
Gabriel Wolf

http://gabrielwolf.com

Back to top Go down

Old man I am... but I play.... Empty Re: Old man I am... but I play....

Post  AlreadyDan Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Skyrim.

AlreadyDan

Back to top Go down

Post  Renaldoxx Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:31 pm

AlreadyDan wrote:Skyrim.

That's not a MMO, sweetheart.
Renaldoxx
Renaldoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum