Machinima Director's Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabriel Wolf - Voice Talent

2 posters

Go down

Gabriel Wolf - Voice Talent Empty Gabriel Wolf - Voice Talent

Post  Gabriel Wolf Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:58 pm

Hello,

I've mentioned already in the introduction area that my time nowadays is often reserved for paid work, but for the right script, director and cast I will consider low/no budget projects.

Don't be too afraid to contact me. What a Face

For references of my work, to what I have done, will do and can do check my signature for my official website.

Enjoy and speak to you soon,
Gabriel Wolf
Gabriel Wolf

http://gabrielwolf.com

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Wolf - Voice Talent Empty Re: Gabriel Wolf - Voice Talent

Post  HomicidalWhales Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:10 am

What are some of the requirements, because I'm very interested.

HomicidalWhales

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm

HomicidalWhales wrote:What are some of the requirements, because I'm very interested.

Hi there Mr.Whales, thanks for the question.

A requirement would be that in some way, shape or form I could benefit from the projects completion and the publication of said project would be available and public to allow me to use it in my resume and/or website to promote my services. Also, if the channel and production from the director generates income/revenue then I would expect all involved to have some level of payment, certainly from those directors and producers affiliated to M.com. Something is better than nothing at all and it shows appreciation to the work submitted and recorded by the talent already pooled, certainly if directors are getting money. pirat

Currently, my active Machinima directors list is Mr.Khan (CK), Driftor, Renaldo, Sarge, Cory Crater, possibly one or two more I can't recall right now. (Sorry guys, if you were one such forgetee)

Like I've mentioned, I'm usually always up for a chat on skype or just ping me an email beyond introductions via this forum.
Gabriel Wolf
Gabriel Wolf

http://gabrielwolf.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum